Thursday, April 19, 2007

Rant On, Ranters

I HAVE SOEMTHING IMPORTANT TO SAY.

Can the
pplz delievering my Nigerian Sp4M plz hurry up?

M
y +INBOX is decidely not full. Probably it is that damn Bayesian filter screwing things up again.

  • Dont read your mail
  • Dont open your mial
  • Dont EAT your mail
and KIDZ don't do drugs. DRUGS ARE BAD.

Take me for example. I AM FUCKED UP BEYOND ALL RECOGNITION. AKA fubar'd. Know how that happened? I watched a bunch of drug commericals and smoked a towel.

  1. Towels are NOT effective anti-drug spokesmen
  2. Towels ARE effective galactic travel gear, along with a proper bath-robe.
  3. Towels COULD be made so as to not shed all over the inside of my drier.

Let this be a lesson to you my dearest reader.

Don't send spam, and don't forget ur towelz.

No comments: