Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Blogatician

Welcome you who are reader of these paltry word reflections of my thoughts. Some people view themselves as secretaries, garbage men, mothers, fathers, priests, morticians, world leaders, impressarios, game developers, or animal trainers. These people don't know jack about beauty school, nor rumor. Blogaticians however, full well know the impact their words and thoughts have on their readers. They have a keen appreciation for the careful blend of humor, rumor and insight which must be mixed in a magical quanity to keep the attention of a informationally overloaded audience jaded enough to ignore the public flogging of Martha Stewart by a bunch of sex-starved psuedo-lesbian inmates whilst lathering it up in the shower during her stay in minimum security detention. Let me just say it, here, now and forever. "I HAVE STANDARDS." Stooping to the point of writing a small treatise on my keen observations on what is wrong with government, society, my fellow man, France, virus borne plauges, television, the internet, indeed even extra-martial affairs with aliens (illegal or otherwise) is well within the intellectual grasp and capacity of most Blogaticians... but for myself... these things are abhorrent. I will endevor to discuss interesting things, things which matter to you, me, and people you and me know. These are the things of which I will speak. Things of import, things such as the looming humanitarian crisis in potato chip consumption as related to the wild spread of potato blight and radical decline of the genetic diversity of our potato crop. Things such as these keep me awake at night... and dear reader, they should keep you awake at night as well. Until we as a collective group or organized individuals move forward in a mutually beneficial way on these matters I fear that the consumption of potato chips has nowhere to go but down.

No comments: