Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Latibær

Armageddon has arrived. Dear lord, why did I visit Iceland and enjoy your soothing blue lagoon filled with pleasantly warm healing waters? It was to eat whale. That's why. Now you are having your revenge. First you sent manga and kotaku in the form on digital demon enhanced ninjas to appear insides of mine house and attack me like Cato. Despite it all it wasn't something which impressed me much. it was strange and all weird and maybe illegial in countries with children... but now. Now. Now, now now... you've had to gene splice morgan spurlock and paul rubens and those freaky jelly filled primus clowns and their damn beaver into a frankenstien horror of epic proportions in order to fill my head and haunt me. I liked you more when you were tooling around masquerading as Woden. Ragnorok was nice. Predicable and final, epic, good and evil and such. Quite nice. Now what you got going on? A teenie fattie mocking crusader who frolicks with some scary scary clowns. Guess the other stuff wasn't really working out and hell on earth was the backup plan, huh? Wait. I bets you are just tricking me and the next Tanuk video is coming out next week and we'll be good friends again. Though this time I'm not going to lie and get you out of taking the blame for having Van Gogh's or anybody else's ear hacked off. You'll have to own up to it, since you just HAD to put them there in the first place.

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Keep up the good work. Merry Christmas!

Sundry Chicken said...

the fruitcake is lie.

Sundry Chicken said...

and also...

09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0

though yeah, java to the rescue. yeah.

tasty TastyBites (tm).