Sunday, July 13, 2008

Graph

The geopolitical thing is quite the scene, man. You gots peoples occupying, profiteering, mountaineering (only on certain sides of sensitive border areas on especially prominent peaks), warmongering, fishmongering, stripping the lands, oceans and air back to the ground state and now I hear about these new "superconductor" type things they got these days. Supposedly you get something for nothing. Like the man taught me one thing in his day. You aint get nothing you aint paid for. Which is the truth man. What goes up comes down. Even bugs bunny knows this stuff. So like this oil stuff it's got me worried. My SUV ain't what it used to be. Now don't get me wrong, watching a DVD in the backseat on the side of the highway while blasting the a/c isn't the best thing in the world, but it is a sight better than falling asleep at the wheel and killing somebody in a head-on collision or something. So now, if these superconductor things could be put in my truck here then I could drive myself and 8 of my friends to the top of freaking everest and really have ourselves a nice tailgater. We'd even drink Tsing-mao beer and wave one of them prayer flag things to wish everybody well while waiting for the brats to cook. Reminds me, can't forget to bring the gps, take a wrong turn on the way down and who knows which country we'd all end up in, and if they'd even be friendly at that point. Dont matter much I suppose, after a few rounds of beer, brats and a good action flick on the dvd player everybody is gonna be my friend.

No comments: