Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Checkers

Which part of king me don't I understand? Seems like all it of. Apparently I didn't get the memo about who is in charge. Phil, who is my closest friend, had something interesting to say about it all. Anyways Phil was saying that like all these memos should be arriving soon and then I'd understand what was up. Then I like as him if he's gotten any memos yet and he says that no he hasn't and nobody even knows to send him memos anyways so that is why he doesn't have any yet. Which is completely ridiculous. I know about Phil and I sent him a memo last week about how he should be expecting another memo from me soon. He never replied. So he's probably lying to me and just smugly waiting for his next memo and being coy about it. Being as I'm honing my negotiating skills I'm not sending him no more memos. Ever. Santa is going to have to send Phil a memo, cause I'm not. Maybe I'm overreacting though. There is a small chance that the vacuum tube system failed or something, or that like one of the slackers in the office didn't forward my memo on. Maybe I'm gonna have to send him another asking if he got my last one just to be sure.

No comments: