Thursday, January 03, 2008

Tinder

If politicians burned a bit better I'd quit my day job and start a eco-friendly politician fired energy co-op. The best guess I have is that they are much like witches and are pretty unfriendly to burning. Dunking perhaps, but no pancea for the looming energy crisis.

No matter these days it is all about nanotubs. From what I understand you can fill them will stuff. Really small stuff. Then they hold it for you. Pretty sweet, it is kinda like a KIA or Yugo or one of those really small and unsafe little weird cars from the 80's you see running around once in awhile. What I want to do though is fill mine with nanoducks and then have myself a big freaking expensive bubble-bath with champagne, professional cheerleading squads, and Sir Francis Bacon.

Which is the hard part. Ducks, champagne, nanotubs, cheerleaders... CHECK.
Sir Francis Bacon... FAIL

Normally not a huge deal except I really think being regaled by a crazy dude from the past who's tripping on nanoducks, cheerleaders and champagne that's 600 years younger than him would totally make for an interesting evening. The kind of evening you could then sell tickets to.

Reminds me, on the way to the old dude store I need to swing by and pick up some carnies.

P.S. Please kids, don't play with matches.

No comments: